Is your organization interested in demonstrating its support American soldiers and their families? Or do you want to effectively engage with active duty or retired soldiers and their families?
If so, AUSA’s Community Partner membership may be a perfect investment for you. Community Partner Membership in the AUSA Suncoast Chapter is an affordable way ($175.00/year for up to 2 designees) for businesses, civic groups, veteran’s organizations, societies and local community groups to show support Soldiers for and their families while raising visibility with the +/- 18,o00 members of the AUSA Suncoast Chapter, their family, and others connected to the Chapter.
Suncoast Chapter Community Partners receive:
Recognition on our Website, at Chapter events, Networking opportunities at Chapter events, including two golf tournaments, the Army Birthday Celebration, and of course, many chapter events throughout the year.
Each of the listed designees will also receive:
- AUSA Membership Card, which offers valuable discounts and numerous benefits, some of which include hotels and car rentals .
- Subscription to monthly ARMY Magazine and AUSA News;
- October Green Book which is an almanac of articles from Army leadership and reference information about America’s Army worldwide;
- Access to Institute of Land Warfare publications and reports, in-depth essays, and reports on a wide range of military topics;
- Admission to the AUSA Annual Meeting in Washington, D.C., Including the special corporate member reception and luncheon recognizing your corporate support of the Army.
Apply Online Now to become an AUSA Community Partner
Connect with and support other members, soldiers, and families through AUSA events and Chapters.
Provides professional development and educational opportunities for the professional soldier.
Benefits & Discounts
Discounts on insurance, car rentals, hotels and more which could easily cover the cost of your membership.
Access to Army Magazine and numerous other AUSA Publications such as the ARMY Greenbook, Legislative Updates, Family Updates, and ILW Papers. Attend AUSA events worldwide, or stream them live from your home.
Voice On Capitol Hill
We advocate for the Army, our soldiers and their families.
Keeps you informed of what is happening in YOUR Army.
1 Year $175 or 3 Years $475
1 Year $370 or 3 Years $1,000
1 Year $685 or 3 Years $1,750
Dues include $17.00 a year per designee member for a subscription to ARMY Magazine and $14.00 a year per designee for a subscription to AUSA News.